WasIt was a fruitful weekend last week. Danny and I were invited to join quite number of events. One of the events we went was Julie’s roadshow at Aeon Cheras Selatan, ft. Celebrity Chef Martin Yan, demonstrating simple yet creative recipes made with Julie’s biscuit, to allow the public to learn more about Julie’s signature products.
Chef Martin Yan is a world famous chef, made popular by his award-winning cooking show “Yan Can Cook”, is a proud author of more than 30 cook books. We were honored to be invited to join his special demonstration session with Julie’s.
Meanwhile, customers who purchase 2 tins of 700g Julie’s Love Letters, receive free 400g Julie’s Love Letters Strawberry flavored and enjoy a special photo session with Chef Yan.
FYI, this special collaboration is actually a part of Julie’s “What’s Your Love Letter” campaign. To thank the public for their strong support over the years, Julie’s will travel around Malaysia to deliver their blessings to all. Julie’s “What’s Your Love Letter?” 2018 Chinese New Year Roadshow will be held from Jan 19 to 21, Jan 26 to 28, and Feb 2 to 4 respectively in Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Penang, Perak Johor, Kedah, Pahang and Melaka. Full roadshows locations will be listed at the end of this post.
We personally are big fans of Julie’s Love Letters. If you are too, you wouldn’t want to miss the chance to grab it for sure. So, check out where’s the roadshow at, then purchase 2 tins 700g Julie’s Love Letters. Moreover, you can join Julie’s “Bring Your Blessing Home” on the spot. Bring home exciting prizes with vouchers and Julie’s merchandise (terms apply).
In addition, during every Saturdays (20 Jan, 27 Jan and 3 Feb) 11am at Julie’s roadshow, the first 188 customers who purchase 2 tins 700gram Julie’s Love Letters will receive a free 400gram Julie’s Love Letters and a limited edition “Fudai” woven bag! This will be first come first serve, while stocks last.
More info/update, visit Julie’s Biscuits Facebook Page.
= Scribble Your Love and Win a 24k Gold Fortune Pouch Charm Bracelet =
A chance to express your love to your family and loved ones! This year, Julie’s Love Letters launched the “What’s Your Love Letter?” Contest. Purchase 2 tins 700gram Julie’s Love Letters from Jan 8 to Feb 11, 2018, and write down your love message within 20 words on the Love Note. Fill in your personal details, attach the receipt from your purchase and participate by dropping your contest form inside the giant Julie’s Fudai at Julie’s promotional block or post it to Julie’s mailbox. The top 50 most touching messages will stand a chance to win a 24K Gold Fortune Pouch Charm bracelet. 10 lucky winners will be selected weekly.
Roadshow Dates & Locations:
Jan 19 to Jan 21, 2018
- Aeon Cheras Selatan, Kuala Lumpur
- Aeon Big Kepong, Kuala Lumpur
- Giant Batu Caves, Selangor
- NSK Selayang, Selangor
- Pacific Alor Setar Mall, Kedah
- Billion Jelapang, Perak
- TF Value Mart Sg. Siput, Perak
- Maslee Setia Indah, Johor Bahru, Johor
- Giant Plentong, Masai, Johor
- Pacific Batu Pahat, Johor
Jan 26 to Jan 28, 2018
- Aeon Bukit Tinggi, Klang, Selangor
- Tesco Puchong, Selangor
- Mydin Subang USJ, Selangor
- NSK Kuchai Lama, Kuala Lumpur
- Aeon Big Wangsa Maju, Kuala Lumpur
- Aeon Bandaraya, Melaka
- NSK, Seremban 2, Negeri Sembilan
- TF Value Mart Bt. Gajah, Perak
- TF Value Mart Botani, Perak
- Econsave Taman Daya, Johor
- Aeon Big Sutera Mall, Johor Bahru, Johor
- Billion Seberang Jaya, Pulau Pinang
- Gama Supermarket, George Town, Pulau Pinang
Feb 2 to Feb 4, 2018
- Tesco Kepong, Kuala Lumpur
- Aeon Metro Prima, Kepong, Kuala Lumpur
- NSK Klang, Selangor
- TF Value Teluk Intan, Perak
- Billion Lumut, Sri Manjung, Perak
- Aeon Terbau City, Johor Bahru, Johor
- Tunas Manja Air Putih, Kuantan, Pahang
- TF Value Mentakab, Pahang
- Family Store Kipmart Bachang, Melaka
- Sunshine Square, Bayan Lepas, Pulau Pinang
- Sunshine Farlim, Ayer Itam, Pulau Pinang
- Tesco Penang Extra, Pulau Pinang