I am sure many of us does.
Have you been a Clothes Buffet?
Yeah, buffet that is full of clothes!!!
Clothes Buffet is a shopping concept that allows shopper to pay one price;
but bring home all the clothes that you can grab and fit into a big within a given time.
That means, YOU as a shopper can bring back as many clothes as you can in ONE price!
Malaysia Largest Clothes Buffet
Date: 25-27 April 2014
Time: 10am – 6pm
Venue: Syopz Mall, Taylor’s Lakeside Campus, Jalan Taylors,
Subang Jaya, 47500, Selangor, Malaysia
and they have more than 50,000 pieces of clothes ready to be grabbed!
Let’s have a look on some clothes you can grab~~
Questions float across your mind?
See the below whether it helps you….
= PAY>GRAB>STUFF =
- Pay a RM60 entrance fee. Upon the payment, a 9 x 14 inches ziplock bag will be given to purchaser.
- Grab as many clothes as you can within 15 minutes
- Stuff everything into the ziplock bag, ZIP it before leaving the shopping zone.
As long as you can fit the clothes into the bag and zip it up, they are all yours.. 😉
Question #2: How to get there?
- By Car (Via LDP U-Turn)
- By Public Transport
There are few types of public transport that you can take:-
1. KTM Komuter + Shuttle Bus
Alight at Setia Jaya Station or Subang Jaya Station take Taylor’s shuttle buses
Alight at Kelana Jaya LRT station and take the RapidKL U623 to Lakeside Campus. This bus runs from the Kelana Jaya LRT Station to Sunway area via the LDP.
Get down at the bus stop at Jalan PJS 7/8, PJS7 and take a 5-min walk to the campus pedestrian gate.
To return to Kelana Jaya, the bus will run pass Subang Jaya before heading back to Kelana Jaya LRT station via Federal Highway.
All clothes in this sale are only RM10 per piece!
**Please note that Blowout Sale will go on while stock last…
Go early before you miss all the good stuffs!**
Shopper who purchase early bird ticket online will get a FREE tank top!
And this special offer only until 23rd April 2014~~
**It is on while stocks last basis**
- Cash terms only on event day
- No handbags and any other bags allowed in the ‘shopping area’
- May go for multiple rounds
- Only 1 bag purchase per session per person
- Sessions limited to while stocks last
- Clothes are all in brand new conditions
- No pre-loved/pre-owned/vintage items
- No trying allowed
- Shopper must be able to close the ziploc bag before exiting ‘shopping area’
- Bag must not be torn or damaged or a penalty for a new bag will be incurred
- No refunds
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry/sale of bag
- Management reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions without prior notice